TRANSFORMATIONAL BREATH & MINDFULNESS SESSIONS
When you experience a stressful situation, the sympathetic nervous system contributes to what is known as the “fight or flight” response. The body shifts its energy resources toward fighting off, or fleeing from an enemy. Your heart rate increases, muscles tightens, hormone stress are released, and your breathing becomes more shallow.
It means less oxygen intake and consequently higher chances of physical diseases, mental and emotional breakdowns. Study shows that 70% of us don’t use the respiratory system to the full capacity!
WHAT BREATHING & MINDFULNESS SESSION IS ALIKE:
All sessions are guided with the use of connected breathing technique, the Transformational Breath method.
The breath is a gate to your inner world, unconscious mind and your past experiences, therefore you will be invited to experience a deep journey within.
The inner child therapy plays a important element during individual sessions. Having an access to your childhood memories, you are able to release suppress feelings, integrate emotions and heal your deep wounds.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
You will be invited to lie down in a comfortable space and to breathe normally.
I will observe where your breath goes first, how much time is spent inhaling compared to exhaling, and where it pauses or is blocked.
Your breath is a signature of where you are in your life.
On top of the breathing technique, you might be asked to do toning (sound) and shake your body. This will help to release suppressed emotions like sadness, grief, anger, fear and promotes to be authentic, free without being judged.
You might also expect a gentle acupressure (hands on work) over your body to release a tension and blockages.
You may feel a number of different sensations, such as a dry mouth, tingling, numbness, a change in temperature, or a deep emotional release.
THE DIAPHRAGMATIC BREATH BENEFITS
The diaphragmatic breath technique helps to unlock the full potential of the respiratory system.
–it helps to expand and opens up the breath with the use of the diaphragm
– it increases oxygenation and energy levels within the body
– it detoxifies body as of the increased exhalation during the breath session
–it stimulates circulation and the lymphatic system and massages the organs
– it stimulates a parasympathetic nervous system ( it helps to calm down, relaxed your muscles and heart rate)
–it helps to release physical tension and reduce stress, worry and anxiety level
– each breath session embraces a deep state of relaxation
– increased amount of oxygen intake activates a high frequency of electromagnetic vibration throughout the body and that helps to release suppressed feelings and emotions
–regular sessions can reveal a connection to your higher self AND your inner wisdom
INNER CHILD THERAPY BENEFITS
Inner child healing is a meditative, deep journey within to connect to the child you once were, along with the experiences and emotions that child was taught to suppress.
By connecting with your inner-child, you will be able to touch your unhealed wounds, and access needs that have never been met. Then, you will parent and nurture your inner child to be able to heal the roots of your issues as an adult.
Parenting yourself may sounds odd but benefits are life changing:
– accessing suppressed memories that are holding you back
–changing self-sabotaging patterns and beliefs about yourself
– being able to feel again after years of being numb
– gaining personal power and the ability to set boundaries
– learning how to take better care of yourself
– feeling self-compassion and liking yourself more
– being able to enjoy life and have fun again
– gaining self-confidence